The Classic Tours and Safaris Limited is a sister company to the Impala Hotel, Ngurdoto Mountain Lodge, Naura Springs Hotel, and provides safaris and tours throughout services throughout Tanzania, with fleet of spacious comfortable 4WD vehicles we explore the true African wilderness. The company has wide experience in wildlife based tourism and eco tourism within Tanzania and offers excellent personalized service tailored to suit your specific needs or interests. We have experienced, professional driver guides who will go to great lengths showing you marvels of Tanzania’s exuberant flora and fauna, breathtaking panoramic landscapes, verdant mountains, rumbling volcanoes, enchanting cultural heritage, historical monuments and our prodigious variety of wildlife in its natural habitat.
In Tanzania we offer safaris to Northern, Southern, Western circuits including Zanzibar, Bagamoyo and Mafia Island. Our greatest safari experience to Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Lake Natron, Gombe Stream, Arusha National Park, Lake Eyasi, Mt. Kilimanjaro, Mt. Oldonyo Lengai, Mt. Meru, Mt. Usambara, Mt. Udzungwa are unbeatable. In Zanzibar and Mafia Islands experiences include surfing, boat driving, swimming diving atmosphere suitable for Beach holidays etc.
Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing
Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro and sightseeing tours are organized professionally by Classic Tours. Get Mount Kilimanjaro National park information on weather, plants and routes for you travel plans.
Kilimanjaro National Park is a national park, located 290km south of the equator near Moshi, Tanzania. Moshi is a tourist town preferred as a base for climbing
Mount Kilimanjaro Trips.
Kilimanjaro is a volcanic massif which stands in vivid isolation above the surrounding plains, and its snow is visible from around savanna land.
There are several routes by which lead climbers to Kilimanjaro summit. Kilimanjaro trekking routes are special trails studies and prepared. These Kilimanjaro climbing routes safety and each has its own unique features.
The Kilimanjaro climbing routes are:
- Machame route- Machame is the second most popular route on the mountain after Marangu.
- Rongai route – Rongai is the only route where climbers can watch wildlife in the first days
- Marangu route - The only route that has sleeping huts, which serve beverages like Coca-Cola, on the way.
- Umbwe route – The mostl avoided route because the ascent profile does not give climbers much time to adjust to the altitude.
- Shira route – Shira route is ideal for climbers who are confident about their climbing ability to acclimatize to altitude, and to walk over steeper paths for extended periods.
- Lemosho route -The route is suitable for those who place a priority on proper altitude acclimatization.
- The new established Northern Circuit Route.
Meet professional and experienced Classic Tours mountain climbing guides to enable you reach to the top successfully and optimal adventures for your adventure sport mountaineering trips.
. Machame is the second most popular route on the mountain after Marangu.=================================================================
Tel: +255 (027) 254 3082 Mobile: +255 (784) 550011 Skype us: classictours E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org